I recently prepared a long Flash movie for one of my Client websites. The movie had the animation of Falling Currency Notes in between it.
I thought I should share the Falling Money part of it on my website. So, the .fla & .swf files for the Falling Money animation are attached with this post. You can download them below.
- Fills up the entire stage area automatically
- Easily configurable falling speed
- Mutltiple Currency Notes can be made to fall together
- Moreover, you can easily substitute curencty notes in the library.
- Can be easily adapted to make almost anything fall
You can see a preview of it below. Try setting the Speed to 50, and then 1.
I think the credit should go to where it is due. I borrowed the original idea for implementing this animation from the Falling Numbers animation I saw at: FlashMatics